Continuous Quality Improvement
Continuous Quality Improvement is a best practice that should be viewed as a cultural norm in service driven organizations.
AMS was called upon to translate statistical process control data into actionable improvement actions that were to be set into the firms manufacturing upgrades.
The client is the world’s leading manufacturer of disposable writing instruments.
The organization saw the need to refine its internal Continuous Quality Initiative (CQI) process.
Advanced Management Services, Inc. helped establish a learning program to better communicate the objectives. AMS consultants designed and developed a program that built on associate’s suggestions to improve the internal service level.
This led to greater levels of quality and in turn, increased user satisfaction.
Customize your Consulting Experience:
- Leverage executive level practitioners
- Benefit from benchmark research
- Gain insight from cross-industry experience
- Measure results via our project based engagement process
- Collaborate within our teach/learn/apply approach