Organizational reengineering is sometimes the only way to cerate positive change at an enterprise scale.
AMS was called upon to baseline the organizations structure and operational practices, in line with new cultural norms.
The client is a regional non-profit association.
The organization required management and restructuring services to build the infrastructure that would accommodate their members' needs.
AMS accepted the responsibility of designing all operational functions and then to execute daily functionality through the terms of a management contract.
Since the partnership began, the association has realized continued growth and financial stability.
Customize your Consulting Experience:
- Leverage executive level practitioners
- Benefit from benchmark research
- Gain insight from cross-industry experience
- Measure results via our project based engagement process
- Collaborate within our teach/learn/apply approach